HoW Club Guide
JOIN THE CLUB
Start a Habits of Waste (HoW) Club at your school
In a HoW Club, students take a deeper look at their school with the eyes of an environmentalist. Then, students decide what changes they can make on their campus to support the health of the planet.
Uncover and change Habits of Waste at your own school!
Meet with students and faculty at your school to discuss habits of waste you see in your community and how you can change them. Here are some of our HoW Changers Ideas:
- Encourage use of refillable water stations and reusable bottles
- Reduce your school’s food waste
- Create a bike/walk to school day
- Have your school participate in #MeatlessMonday
- Encourage single-use swaps for lunch time
- Implement composting at your school
- Set-up a Crayon Collection Crayon Donation Bin at your school
- Set-up a battery collection tube at your main office for proper disposal
HoW can you help this campaign?
Donate to this campaign
Share On Social Media